Continuing with the previous guidance, here’s the CBN email guide in Ms. Outlook 2007.
1. Open Ms. Outlook 2007, here’s what it looks like if you just opened it for the first time, click Next. If you’ve opened before, go to step 9
2. Select Yes, click Next.
3. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, click Next.
4. Select Internet E-mail, click Next.
5. Fill in the following data and then click More Settings.
Your Name : Your name (which will be displayed).
E-mail Address : email address.
Account Type : POP3.
Incoming mail server : secure.emailsrvr.com.
Outgoing mail server : secure.emailsrvr.com.
User Name : email address.
Password : email password.
6. Click the Outgoing Server tab and check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
7. Click the Advanced tab and fill in the following picture and then click OK.
8. Click Test Account Settings and make sure the results are as shown below then click Close – NEXT – Finish. Until this step the email configuration process has been completed.
9. Click Tools – Account Settings – tab Email – New – Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP – Next and go back to step 3.
You can already try receiving and sending emails from Ms. Outlook 2007. To view email guides on other apps or devices, you can see them here.
Good luck, thank you.