This time I made a guide on how to move the e-faktur database between computers / laptops. It’s very easy to do, but before this is practiced, please ensure that you have saved a digital certificate and know the password, because without it, you will not be able to upload e-invoices.
I myself just found out when the transfer process was successful and new problems occurred when I wanted to upload the latest data, thank God the information needed is still stored, if not, please contact 1500200 or to http://pengaduan.pajak.go.id/.
Let’s get on with it, here’s how :
- On the PC / laptop that has the e-invoice installed, right-click on the e- faktur icon and select Properties.
- Select the Shortcut tab and click Open File Location, a new window will open. In the Properties window, click OK to close it.
- In the newly opened window, where the e- faktur data is located, select the db folder then right-click and select Copy, please copy it to the flash disk / other storage area.
- On the destination PC / laptop, if you don’t have an e- faktur application, you can download it below by adjusting the version of Windows you are using.
- After the download is complete, extract the .zip with applications such as, Winzip, Winrar, 7zip or the like. If you use Windows 7 and above, you can extract it directly without the need for additional applications. The extract will be like the image below.
- Copy the db folder to the main e-invoice folder, so it looks like the following picture.
- Run ETaxInvoice.exe as usual and check to make sure the latest data has been copied as before. The following folder display after the ETaxInvoice.exe application is run.