For those who want to see website statistics, it may be familiar with AWStats, an open source Web analytics reporting application, suitable for analyzing data from Internet services such as the web, streaming media, mail, and FTP servers.
Here’s how to see AWStats in Plesk.
- Login to the Plesk account and select Statistics.
- There are 3 choices for viewing traffic, namely FTP, Data and Web. For FTP, I ignore this.
- Data Transfer Statistics are used to view monthly reports. Click Data Transfer Statistics and select View on the domain whose statistics you want to see.
- Select Statistics again, then Web Statistics SSL / TLS and select View on the domain whose statistics you want to see.
- If the display appears as follows and you do not know the login, you will not be able to see the report.
- To deactivate the login, click Websites & Domains and select Hosting Settings.
- Uncheck the Web Statistics (Protect access to your web statistics with your FTP username and password) then click OK. This method also applies if you choose Webalizer.
- Return to step 4 then try again, it should have appeared without having to log in first.
- I suggest still to give a password, because anyone will be able to see the page if you know the link. To provide a password, click Websites & Domains and select FTP Access.
- Select the user you want to add or change the password for, then click OK. Please try again and the login window should appear like step 5.
Good luck, thank you.