Have you ever run a Telnet program and the following results appear ? The message informs the command prompt it does not recognize the Telnet command. If you are using a version of Windows 7 and above, you can immediately activate the Telnet program that has been provided in Windows.
Here’s a guide that I apply in Windows 10 :
- Click Start, then type program, then the result will be like the following image, click Add or remove programs.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off.
- Scroll down and look for Telnet Client, check it and click OK.
- Click Close when finished.
- Please try again as the initial image and will display different results (in this case the Telnet command has been running).
Oh yeah, what is Telnet? I will discuss in another article. Thanks.