You have a Bluetooth headset and the Bluetooth feature is also available on your laptop, let’s try to connect the device so you can hear the sound in a different way.. Let’s do it :
- Activate Bluetooth on your headset and laptop.
- Generally the settings on a Bluetooth headset are passive because they only receive transmissions from other devices, so there is nothing to do in this.
- On the laptop, click the Bluetooth icon on the Taskbar and select Add a Bluetooth Device, a new window will open and click Add Bluetooth or other device and select Bluetooth it will start the search process. If the headset device has been found, click the name of the device for the pairing process, wait until the process is complete, then click Done.
- You can try listening through the headset to make sure the above steps have been successful.
- If you turn off the laptop, the connection will automatically be disconnected, to reconnect it, click Add a Bluetooth Device again and select the headset on the Audio that has been connected before, click Connect until the status becomes Connected voice, music.
- To disconnect the connection, click Disconnect or click Remove device to delete the connected device.