His intention was to rent a villa and surveyed Puncak Bogor twice until I finally found the “suitable” one before sunset. Luckily the villa has not been in DP because it is close to H-day many are canceled. But the journey must go on, so I looked for a way out and this article came to be.
Yes, we decided to camp at Cibuluh Land in the Sentul area which is not too far from Jakarta, of course it doesn’t have to be odd or even. I got info from the Facebook group and indeed the CG (camping ground) is on my list, because it is suitable if you bring children, there is a waterfall and swimming pool to play.
The rain accompanied us when we entered the Sentul area, even though it wasn’t too heavy, I still gasped to the location. Different from the previous camp, this time the team brought complete kitchen utensils so thank God there was no malnutrition.
At night the air was not too cold, I forgot to check the temperature, either because of its position in the forest so that the wind was not too strong even though it was the middle of the night the rain knocked on my tent many times. Even during the day the weather was still cool and it rained again when we were going home.
Here are my conclusions during the visit:
– easy to reach location and good road access.
– available campervan (tent next to the car).
– plenty of toilets, clean and free.
– available prayer room.
– the camping area is quite spacious, there are even glamping rentals too.
– the presence of a waterfall and swimming pool, suitable for children.
– there is a cafe within the CG area and a grocery shop outside the CG area.
– Entering the CG area, the way down is quite steep and in my opinion there should be a post / coordination between officers who are worried when there are cars passing at the same time.
– the view, yes, because the position of the CG area is in the forest, so there are no other views except trees and monkeys.
– If the heavy rain doesn’t fall when I want to go home, maybe I won’t tell you about this, because at that time I saw the river water which was originally clear turned brown and of course it would disturb visitors who were swimming in the river (I didn’t have time to take a photo because it was raining heavily at the time).
Once again, thank God I am still given the pleasure of this trip, thank you. Oh yes, before visiting it is recommended to make a reservation in advance, the price and contact are at the end of the picture.