Alhamdulillah, I was still given the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery and cool air from the foot of Mount Bunder, to be precise at the Alun-alun Kuta Genggelang (AKG).
Initially attracted back to camping when I saw a friend tagged in one of the campsites on Facebook. The last time I camped at Alun-alun Surya Kencana, I forgot what year it was because at that time there was no smartphone, only a Fuji camera that I brought with me.
I suggested it to my sister and apparently it was a tit for tat. Heavy rain continued our arrival at the location at around 3 pm after traveling about 61 Km and taking about 3 hours by motorbike (including lunch and prayer breaks).
I rented a tent size of 2 people for about 100 thousand and a flysheet for about 25 thousand. Adults are charged an entrance fee of 35 thousand per night to stay and small children are still free. I think it’s still affordable to enjoy the facilities provided. The toilet consists of 2 places about 50 meters apart and is free.
For other camping equipment, Arif and Iqbal’s colleagues have assisted and the consumption is well prepared by 2 beautiful women, hahaha.
The location of the tent that I live in is not far from the toilet and the night view is wow, please check the photos.
There are stalls selling food and drink too if we don’t bring enough food. Around 10 am I had to leave here because the sun was quite scorching.
Oh yes, to get to the location, motorbikes and cars have different routes, even though my search after passing through the two, it turns out that motorbikes and cars can still pass. The motorbike route passes through residential areas, and if you pass the car route, you will see the D’Bunder View tourist entrance first before entering the AKG area.
Here are my conclusions for the AKG at that time:
– road access to the location is not fully asphalted but it is easy for motorbikes and cars to pass.
– Vehicles can be parked next to the tent, including cars if you get the right location.
– clean and free toilets.
– The camping area is quite spacious.
– the downstairs toilet at that time did not come out, it looked like it had just been built.
– For those who bring small children, please pay attention because there is no barrier to the bottom side of the camping area.
– because there are no tall trees, the weather during the day is very hot, it is recommended to arrive at the location around the afternoon.