Connection to this modem uses wireless as a connecting medium and to connect to the internet or check the status of accounts, packages and so on (login first). Please ensure that the laptop is properly connected with the default SSID and password (can be seen on the back of the modem).
Note: if using a LAN cable, please remove it first so that there is no conflict when opening the home page of the modem.
1. Open a browser and type in the address bar 192.168.1.1 then Enter, if it is connected properly, the link will change to http://andromax.m3y/ and the following page appears :
2. To view the connection status, click CONNECTION and type admin in the USERNAME and PASSWORD fields then click LOGIN as shown below.
a. Click the STATUS tab to view Public IP and connected devices in Basic Status. For Quick Settings will be connected to the SETTING tab.
b. Click the CONNECTION tab to view the usage quota duration.
c. The function of the WIFI DISK tab is not yet known.
d. Click the SETTING tab, if you want to change the SSID and password with more complete options, you can select WiFi Settings.
e. Click Network Settings if you want to change the network configuration.
f. Click Network Operators if you want to enable Data Roaming.
g. Click Admin Settings to change username, password and login time out.
h. The Storage Settings feature is not yet known, while Advance is required if you want to change features as shown below.
Note : if you forget the default configuration, it is recommended to do a hard reset by opening the back cover and pressing the reset button for about 3 seconds until the light indicator turns white as shown below :
3. To view the number, quota and package status, click MY SMARTFREN.
4. To see the remaining credit and details, click on Package Details.
5. To view the modem version, click About.
That’s the information, thank you.